toraclebulkexec error ORA-00942 table or view does not exist

Four Stars

toraclebulkexec error ORA-00942 table or view does not exist

Hi All,

I am trying to use tOracleBulkExec component (TOS 6.3) to "UPDATE" an Oracle table from a .csv file  I am getting the following error:
Exception in component tOracleBulkExec_1_t0BE
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.

I also tried  by using component tOracleBulkOutput and tOracleBulkOutputExec again I am facing the same error :

Exception in component tOracleBulkExec_1_t0BE
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist.

It work fine when I use tOracleOutput component, but since I have to update high volume of data and performance is the concern, cannot prefer using tOracleOutput.

I am able to query the table in the database. Not sure why I am getting this wired error.

Can anyone please assist.

Regards,

Ajay

Thirteen Stars

Re: toraclebulkexec error ORA-00942 table or view does not exist

@Ajay , are you able to see the table other than talend like in SQL developer with same user,which you were using in talend? might be grant permissions not provided for that table.

Manohar B
Highlighted
Employee

Re: toraclebulkexec error ORA-00942 table or view does not exist

Hi Ajay,

I could see that you have raised multiple posts (link below) on same thread which is not the right way of using Talend community resources.

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Error-tOracleBulkExec-component-table-and-vie...

Could you please keep only one post as open for a topic and close the duplicate one? We are happy to help you but posting the same query multiple times is almost equivalent to spamming. So select whichever post you want to pursue further and close the other one. If the other post has already answered your query, please close both posts. :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi

Please appreciate our Talend community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Warm Regards,
Nikhil Thampi
Please appreciate our members by giving Kudos for spending their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved :-)

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.