Five Stars

tmominput component job failure

Hi All,

i have job contain tmominput(keep listening enabled). i have checked move to backout queue enabled inorder to move message to backout queue whenever job got fails.

i'm getting below warning while im running job and message not moving to backout queue.

Init backout queue unsuccessfully, poison messages will remain on the input queue.

can someone help me on this.

is there any other way to handle failure(collecting or backing out message) when job got fails?

4 REPLIES

Re: tmominput component job failure

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue? Did you use tMomRollback in your work flow? Would you mind post your current job design screenshot on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

its 6.4.1.20170623_1246 built. I am not using tmomrollback and below is the job snippet. 

Job functionality: extracts required fields from message containing xml and generates .csv file

Hello,

It looks like the screenshot you attached is broken. Could you please check it and reupload a new one into forum?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars