tjasperoutput and tjasperoutputexec errors

Six Stars

tjasperoutput and tjasperoutputexec errors

Hello,

I'm a Jaspersoft Report and Talend newbie. I designed a report in community version 6.6.0 and all worked fine. Now I tried to fill and export it from Talend (community edition 6.4.1 data integration). I tried tJasperOutput and tjasperOutputExec. Always I got the following error:

Exception in component tJasperOutputExec_1 (Bill_LizenzenAnhangReportExec)
net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRValidationException: Report design not valid :
1. Element reaches outside frame height: y=2, height=15, available height=15.
2. Element reaches outside frame height: y=1, height=15, available height=15.
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.verifyDesign(JRAbstractCompiler.java:289)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.design.JRAbstractCompiler.compileReport(JRAbstractCompiler.java:161)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compile(JasperCompileManager.java:357)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:273)
at net.sf.jasperreports.engine.JasperCompileManager.compileReportToFile(JasperCompileManager.java:566)
at aufbaubilling.bill_lizenzenanhangreportexec_0_1.Bill_LizenzenAnhangReportExec.tJasperOutputExec_1Process(Bill_LizenzenAnhangReportExec.java:364)
at aufbaubilling.bill_lizenzenanhangreportexec_0_1.Bill_LizenzenAnhangReportExec.runJobInTOS(Bill_LizenzenAnhangReportExec.java:665)
[statistics] disconnected
at aufbaubilling.bill_lizenzenanhangreportexec_0_1.Bill_LizenzenAnhangReportExec.main(Bill_LizenzenAnhangReportExec.java:514)

I can't find the error and need your help.

I tried toattached the jrxml File (as a text file) and a screenshot of Talend tJasperOutputExec, but always got an error Mismatching file type and contents.

Regards

Re: tjasperoutput and tjasperoutputexec errors

Hello,

What's the current talend studio build version are you using? Did you export your jobs from v 6.4.1 and then import them to v 7.0? Are you able to execute a new job with tJasperOutputExec component in your new studio? Have you already tried to re-migrate your jobs to see if it works?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Cloud Free Trial

Try Talend Cloud free for 30 days.

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.