One Star

tgpgencrypt

Hi.
Using TIS .
I am using this component to encrypt a file. When I run this locally I have no problems. However when I run through the server it dosn't work. I have installed the component in the commandline area and also in the enterprise area of the server. Is there anything else I have missed.
3 REPLIES
Six Stars

Re: tgpgencrypt

Hi,
which component do you use? What tells you the log file when running. Do you export the job and run it from command line or do you use some Talend Enterprise components to run? Provide us with more details so we could help you.
Best regards,
archenroot
One Star

Hi The component I use is tGPGencrypt. I downloaded the component and installed in the plugins area as directed. The component works fine from the workspace within TIS version 3.1 . However when I use Job connect the component dosnt work, I have installed the component within the commandline directories as directed. No error message appear when run. However encyption dosnt occur.
One Star

Ok didn't get many answers to this. However I managed to do it a different way still using t'GPGEncrypt. Instead of running this through the TIS server I packaged the project and ran it using the windows scheduler on the server where the enterprise version is stored. This worked a treat. Hope this makes sense.
Andy