Five Stars

tfileoutputparquet action create problem

Hello,
In TBD platform, I am using tfileoutputparquet component where there is two action first one is create and other one is override. So create will create the new parquet file if not exist in that directory. But instead of checking for the file it checks the directory and failed the job that directory already exist. But I read on talend website and attached that screenshot on the post.So could you tell me how to do solve this issue of create a file in that directory after run multiple times or how to append data in files in particular directories.
Regards,
Parag Dosi
3 REPLIES

Re: tfileoutputparquet action create problem

Hi,
Could you please indicate what's TBD platform build version you are using? Could you please report a ticket on talend support portal for your subscription solution? In this way, we can give you a remote assistance (webex) to see if it is a bug on this build version through support cycle with priority.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello,
I am using TBD 6.2.1 Platform . Without raising ticket on talend support  portal,you cant help us on this issue because I don't know who is talend administration on our team to raise a ticket.
Regards,
Parag

Hi,
We can take a testing to see if this issue repro on our side.
If it is a bug in talend, you'd better report a ticket on talend support portal for your TBD 6.2.1 Platform. In this way, our colleagues from support team will help you and give you a patch on it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.