Four Stars

tfileexcelsheetoutput stops populating rows

I have a job that uses the tFileExcelWorkbookOpen and tFileExcelSheetOutput components with an xlsx template to populate a workbook and then the tSendMail component to eventually email the spreadsheet. I recently inherited this job and was tasked to add three new columns to the workbook/sheet. These three columns were already being processed by the job (they just were not being output to the workbook/sheet)  so all I had to do was drag them through the job to the final tFileExcelSheetOutput component and then add them to the xlsx template. Upon running the job, the first 3300 or so rows are populated perfectly, including the three new columns that were added. However, after those 3300 rows, the three new columns are all blank all the way to the end of the report. If, however, I isolate the records with blank fields in these three new columns and only process these records through the job, all columns in the workbook/sheet, including the three new columns are populated correctly. It seems as though the workbook/sheet isn't finished being generated before it is emailed out even though I have a OnSubjobOK link between the tFileExcelSheetOutput and tSendMail components.

Any help on what might be happening is appreciated. Thanks!

• Data Integration
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: tfileexcelsheetoutput stops populating rows

Hello,

The tFileExcelWorkbookOpen and tFileExcelSheetOutput are third party custom components and shared on Talend Exchange which are not supported by Talend, since we don't have the source code of these components.

Feel free to contact the author please.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
1 REPLY

Re: tfileexcelsheetoutput stops populating rows

Hello,

The tFileExcelWorkbookOpen and tFileExcelSheetOutput are third party custom components and shared on Talend Exchange which are not supported by Talend, since we don't have the source code of these components.

Feel free to contact the author please.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.