talend ESB

Six Stars

talend ESB

hi

i juste create two different databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL) with two similar tables ( in my case i implement those tables : customers , providers and product) how can i realize a scenario in talend esb who make a relation between the to databases , in case i add new data in a table i get this transformation in the table of the other database ! 

Tags (1)

Re: talend ESB

Hello,

If we understand you very well, are you looking for real time change data capture(cdc) feature in talend ESB?

Feel free to correct us if we misunderstand your requirement. Elaborating your case with an example will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Re: talend ESB

Hi sabrina

yes im not explain my job well so the project consists to connect many users(3) on same netowrk into talend ESB each one has been created a database with same tables lets explain more : imagine a  3 users me and my 2 friends .. first we should create mySQL database with same tables for example (3 tables : customer , provider , product) ho we create a link of connection between us with talend ESB in case i add  a new data or modify a row in my table i see   the transformation in my friends databases ! this is what i would do :/ can i explain the concept to realize that thank u i hope u understand my idea ...

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Talend API Designer – Technical Overview

Take a look at this technical overview video of Talend API Designer

Watch Now

Getting Started with APIs

Find out how to get started with APIs

Read