tWebServiceInput & Exchange office 365

One Star

tWebServiceInput & Exchange office 365

Hi,
So firstly sorry for my English I'm not really good Smiley Tongue
I want to connect the web service office 365 with Talend. I did it with tpop but it's not what i want, i would like to extract data from the mail and not save it on my computer.
So currently i use twebserviceinput but it's complicate to configure it ^^
I don't know what put for the method for example.

Thank's for you help Smiley Very Happy

Re: tWebServiceInput & Exchange office 365

Hi,
Do you want extract email message and attachement from office 365? What does your expected result look like?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
i would like to extract the subject, author, body, date and attachement and save it in database. I need these informations as a texte except for the attachment of course Smiley Tongue
thank's !!

Hi,
If I understand your requirement very well, you can design your job as:tpop( fetch email messages from a server )-->tfileinputmail(reads subjects, author, object...).
Please take a look at component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tFileInputMail
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes i want that but with tpop, messages are saved on my computer, in disk C: and i don't want to save these messages, just extract data. I've already done tpop with tfileinputmail and it works but i have copy of email. Maybe I could delete mail after extraction of data with tfileinputmail ?
Thanks

Hi,
You can achieve it by using tfiledelete component  which is used to delete  a file from a defined directory.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Ok, I'll try to do that Smiley Wink
Thank you Sabrina

Hi,
Feel free to let us know if it is Ok with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Ok, How can I read body of email with tfileinputMail ? Because i have lot of code (tags Html) with the text.
My email are in mail type and I use MIME, it works for author, date, subject, attachment, subject but non body.