tWebServiceInput & Exchange office 365

One Star

tWebServiceInput & Exchange office 365

Hi,
So firstly sorry for my English I'm not really good Smiley Tongue
I want to connect the web service office 365 with Talend. I did it with tpop but it's not what i want, i would like to extract data from the mail and not save it on my computer.
So currently i use twebserviceinput but it's complicate to configure it ^^
I don't know what put for the method for example.

Thank's for you help Smiley Very Happy

Re: tWebServiceInput & Exchange office 365

Hi,
Do you want extract email message and attachement from office 365? What does your expected result look like?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
i would like to extract the subject, author, body, date and attachement and save it in database. I need these informations as a texte except for the attachment of course Smiley Tongue
thank's !!

Hi,
If I understand your requirement very well, you can design your job as:tpop( fetch email messages from a server )-->tfileinputmail(reads subjects, author, object...).
Please take a look at component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tFileInputMail
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Yes i want that but with tpop, messages are saved on my computer, in disk C: and i don't want to save these messages, just extract data. I've already done tpop with tfileinputmail and it works but i have copy of email. Maybe I could delete mail after extraction of data with tfileinputmail ?
Thanks

Hi,
You can achieve it by using tfiledelete component  which is used to delete  a file from a defined directory.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Ok, I'll try to do that Smiley Wink
Thank you Sabrina

Hi,
Feel free to let us know if it is Ok with you.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Ok, How can I read body of email with tfileinputMail ? Because i have lot of code (tags Html) with the text.
My email are in mail type and I use MIME, it works for author, date, subject, attachment, subject but non body.

Calling Talend Open Studio Users

The first 100 community members completing the Open Studio survey win a $10 gift voucher.

Start the survey

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch