tWebService component --> HandShake_Failure

Four Stars

tWebService component --> HandShake_Failure

I am getting an error while using tWebservice component, the error appears when i try to refresh after putting the URL, below is the screenshot of the issue i am getting. This URL requires certificate, which i have installed. But i think while installing it installed in a default location. Could you please confirm me if this error is due to that, if so could you please tell me what is the right path to install the certificate.

Thanks,
Vivek

Re: tWebService component --> HandShake_Failure

Hi,
Are you using  HTTPS and SSL to call a WebService?
Could you please make sure the certification you use here is the same with that on web service server?

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: tWebService component --> HandShake_Failure

Hi ,
Thanks for the response!
Yes i was doing HTTP and SSL, and it was not working. But when i saved the WSDL in my local and the tWebService started refreshing fine and i am able to see all the operations now.
I have another question, i have scenario where i process multiple XML files and need to send the same to webservice (Soap), once the data is processed (inserted) through webservice, the weservice sends a response, and i need to store this response in a table. Do you have any example done similar to this scenario. 
I am completely new to Webservice and looks like Talend has lot of features which supports webservice. 
Please advice if you have any suggestions on my scenario.
Thanks,
Vivek