tUnite warning despite schemas look the same

Seven Stars

tUnite warning despite schemas look the same

[I found this article tUnite component PROBLEM which seems to describe the same issue but no solution was reported.]

I have a tUnite which is giving the warning, below, despite that the two schemas appear identical.  Looking in the code, I don't see anything obvious there.  The job runs fine but not sure why the warning is given.

Warning

warning.png

Row11

row11.png

Row18

row18.png

Sixteen Stars

Re: tUnite warning despite schemas look the same

You're not showing the schema for row37. Your input schemas have to match as well.

Seven Stars

I've done a little rework trying to address this but not successful yet.  Below are images of the job as well as schemas of each of the input components from the tMap forward.  Maybe you can identify which link I am not showing.

Job

job.png

tUnite_1_tLogRow_18

tUnite_1_tLogRow_18.png

tUnite_1_tLogRow_20

tUnite_1_tLogRow_20.png

tLogRow_18

tLogRow_18.png

tLogRow_20

tLogRow_20.png

tMap_7

tMap_7.png

tMap_8

tMap_8.png

Sixteen Stars

This is strange. I've tried this on 3 different versions of Talend, one on a Mac and have not been able to recreate this. Have you tried changing the tUnite component? Sometimes you can get situations (usually when the Studio has been running for days) when a component will display some unusual behaviour. Usually I find that it happens with tMaps, but I guess it could happen to a tUnite. When you delete the component and recreate it, that will usually sort those problems.

Another thing to try is reactivating the tLogRow19. Deactivating components can also have unusual results when your Studio has been running for a while. 

Seven Stars

Tried all of that -- deleted and replaced the tUnite, activated all deactivated components, have opened and closed Talend Studio multiple times this morning:  No improvement.  'Guess I won't worry about it at this point since the job works fine.  Just odd...

Sixteen Stars

Oh, I thought the job was failing. Sorry, I should have realised. You get issues like that from time to time. Strangely I have had development machines that have been more prone to incorrect messages (or red crosses indicating broken jobs that aren't broken) than others. You will also find that sometimes you get weird schema messages on components that disappear when you simply move the component. I tend to ignore anything like that unless it shows up as an error when I switch to the code tab. The code tab (ie the tab with "code" on it at the bottom of the development screen) is invaluable for debugging or deciding whether you need to do anything with stuff like this.