tSystem component with array command and standard output in global var

One Star

tSystem component with array command and standard output in global var

how to send standard output to global variable, when array command is used in tSystem component.

Re: tSystem component with array command and standard output in global var

Hi,
Have you tried to use the option 'Use array command' in tsystem to see if it works?
Could you please show us your array command in tSystem?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Have you tried to use the option 'Use array command' in tsystem to see if it works?
Could you please show us your array command in tSystem?
Best regards
Sabrina

Hi,
I am facing problem with 'Use array command' only. I am trying to access tSystem_n_EXIT_VALUE, tSystem_n_OUTPUT and tSystem_n_ERROROUTPUT in next step which is a tJava component and connected to tSystem with an 'on Subjob ok' trigger. I have assigned the standard output and error output to global variable.
Thanks
One Star

Hi,
I am facing problem with 'Use array command' only. I am trying to access tSystem_n_EXIT_VALUE, tSystem_n_OUTPUT and tSystem_n_ERROROUTPUT in next step which is a tJava component and connected to tSystem with an 'on Subjob ok' trigger. I have assigned the standard output and error output to global variable.
Thanks

Hi,
Could you please posting some screenshots of your job setting which will be helpful for us to address your issue quickly?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.