tSybaseOutput not committing

Four Stars

tSybaseOutput not committing

Hi guys,

I started to work on a process (screenshot in appendix) that runs on a remote server, imports a csv file, adds a load date with tMap and loads the data into a Sybase IQ table. I can connect to the remote server, deploy the job, read the file there and add the load date, but I can't pass anything to the table. The job gets to the tSybaseOutput component and never commits and throws the error:

tSybaseOutput_1 ASA Error -1010019: A Query node may not modify objects in the main IQ Store. 

I know the data is being passed correctly because, if I replace the tSybaseOutput with a tOracleOutput with the same schema, everything passes to the Oracle table. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this?

Thanks

Re: tSybaseOutput not committing

Hello,

What's talend build version you are using? Would you mind also posting your tSybaseOutput component setting screenshot on forum which will be helpful for us to address your issue?

Note: Please mask your sensitive data.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted
Four Stars

Hi,

I'm using Talend Data Integration (the paid version). And here are the screenshots of basic and advanced settings of the tSybaseOutput.

Thanks

Hello,

What's talend build version you are using? V 6.4.1?

The supported sybase DB version by talend components for talend data integration V 6.4.1 are

Please have a look at this online installation guide about:TalendHelpCenter: Supported systems, databases and business applications by Talend components to see if your sybase db version is in the list.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.