tSortRow_1 java.io.FileNotFoundException error

One Star

tSortRow_1 java.io.FileNotFoundException error

Hello,
I just upgraded my TOS to 3.0.3, and now I'm getting the error below when running on linux. My job runs fine on windows, and use to run fine on linux(version 2.X). I have the sort going to disk, and it looks like a space is being put in the file names, so UNIX can't read the cached file.
Exception in component tSortRow_1_SortOut
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /vol/talend/data/swap/foh.25051.swap/standardReformattSortRow_1_SortOut _bXm8q4TEMP_0 (No such file or directory)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)
at org.talend.designer.components.thash.io.hashimpl.FlowSorterIterator.writeBuffer(FlowSorterIterator.java:262)
at org.talend.designer.components.thash.io.hashimpl.FlowSorterIterator.writeRemainingData(FlowSorterIterator.java:170)
at org.talend.designer.components.thash.io.hashimpl.FlowSorterIterator.endPut(FlowSorterIterator.java:139)
at referral.standardreformat_0_2.standardReformat.tFileInputDelimited_1Process(standardReformat.java:18791)
at referral.standardreformat_0_2.standardReformat.tOracleConnection_1Process(standardReformat.java:517)
at referral.standardreformat_0_2.standardReformat.runJobInTOS(standardReformat.java:21538)
at referral.standardreformat_0_2.standardReformat.main(standardReformat.java:21433)
Community Manager

Re: tSortRow_1 java.io.FileNotFoundException error

Hello
/vol/talend/data/swap/foh.25051.swap/

This directory doesn't exist on linux. Currently, the component will not create it if it does't exist. You can report a feature on our bugtracker.
Best regards

shong
----------------------------------------------------------
Talend | Data Agility for Modern Business
One Star

We created the directory on our servers, so that doesn't answer my question. I'm wondering if talend is putting that space in there, or is there something I need to change to make it work on UNIX
Seventeen Stars

hi,
file.swap are use by unix system like temporary file (if you open a file with VI for example it's automatic).like "hidden" file
try with other extension that extension known by the system.(.swap)
++
One Star

Removed the ".swap", and got the same error.
Seventeen Stars

did you try to access the file with command line in a terminal ...
user$  cd /vol/talend/...etc

and see if sytem can open file ?