Seven Stars

tSendMail SMTP Issue

Hello, I have problem with tSendMail, i'm on local intranet, but i can't use the tSendMail, I have all login for smtp server, but its not workingtalend.PNG

when i use the ip and this

talendjava.PNG

I already tried with gmail smtp and its working ( i used other ethernet connexion) but not in my local ethernet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Seven Stars

Re: tSendMail SMTP Issue

I just fixe the problem, on usernam I used my email adresse but i should use my login , I'm very stupid Cat Happy

9 REPLIES
Ten Stars

can you connect your smpt server using thunderbird or outlook

Francois Denis

Don't forget to tag when it's "solved"!

Six Stars

you have to configure SMTP first.

Regards
Aashish
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

I used Telnet for connect, its working (My port was false) , but now I have authentication problem,

Exception in component tSendMail_1
javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:306)
	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:156)
	at javax.mail.Service.connect(Service.java:105)
	at javax.mail.Transport.send0(Transport.java:168)
	at javax.mail.Transport.send(Transport.java:98)
	at talend_tuto.email_test_0_1.email_test.tSendMail_1Process(email_test.java:460)
	at talend_tuto.email_test_0_1.email_test.runJobInTOS(email_test.java:713)
	at talend_tuto.email_test_0_1.email_test.main(email_test.java:570)
[statistics] disconnected
Six Stars

I believe you are passing the incorrect values in the parameter SMTP host and port:

FYI:

https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/resolved-tSendMail-AuthenticationFailedExcept...

Regards
Aashish
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Seven Stars

Hi, thx for the topics, but my email and password was not wrong, Its working when i'm connecting on Microsoft exchange , all my logs was good

Six Stars

okay, try with untick Need authentication in tSendmail.

Regards
Aashish
--
Seven Stars

untick.PNG

I got this

Seven Stars

auth.PNG

Seven Stars

I just fixe the problem, on usernam I used my email adresse but i should use my login , I'm very stupid Cat Happy