Six Stars

tSchema Compliance Error Code missing in DI 6.3.1 using autocomplete code (ctrl+space)

In the setting area of tSchemaComplianceCheck it lists some errCode values (16, 2, 4, 8)

tSchemaComplianceCheck SettingstSchemaComplianceCheck Settings

But if you try to test the error code in a simple job as outlined in the picture below you can't get the errCode only the errorMessage as a parameter when you use Ctrl+space. Is there another way or am I missing some configuration step on the job or component so it does supply the errCode.

If you output the rejects from the tSchema is does show the error code and error messages so the errCode/error code should be available as a test condition for the Run If trigger right?

tSchema-ErrorCode1.png 

2 REPLIES
Four Stars

Re: tSchema Compliance Error Code missing in DI 6.3.1 using autocomplete code (ctrl+space)

It seems that tSchemaComplianceCheck does not have an ERROR_CODE global variable (see the outline view to check all available variables). errorCode is only available as a field in the reject output.

The only way to test the field would be to set a tMap (or tFilterRow) after the reject link , and to test the errorCode field value in a filter.

Six Stars

Re: tSchema Compliance Error Code missing in DI 6.3.1 using autocomplete code (ctrl+space)

If I test using tMap or tJavaRow how do I then trigger the next component in the sequence (ReadOtherFile) because at that point I'm not interested in value anymore just whether the condition was True/False.

Is there a way in tJavaRow to trip the OnComponentError or OnComponentOk conditions as even if I set the output of tJavaRow to the input value from tSchema errorcode I can't test that condition in "RunIf" triggers

Tags (1)