tSapTableInput length of BIG_DECIMAL error

One Star

tSapTableInput length of BIG_DECIMAL error

Hi ,
I want to extract Data from HRP1001 table with the component "tSapTableInput" but i have an error when parsing PROZT  column.
in my table i have the value '100.00' but talend detect '*0.00' and give an error because it's not BIG_DECIMAL .
I get this error :
Exception in component tSAPTableInput_1
SAPException@5123a213
    at org.talend.sap.exception.SAPException$Builder.<init>(SAPException.java:239)
    at org.talend.sap.exception.SAPException$Builder.<init>(SAPException.java:234)
    at org.talend.sap.exception.SAPException.newBuilder(SAPException.java:68)
    at org.talend.sap.impl.model.table.SAPTableData.newParseException(SAPTableData.java:387)
    at org.talend.sap.impl.model.table.SAPTableData.getBigDecimal(SAPTableData.java:159)
    at org.talend.sap.impl.model.table.SAPTableData.getBigDecimal(SAPTableData.java:146)
    at entrepot.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique_0_1.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique.tSAPTableInput_1Process(test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique.java:2289)
    at entrepot.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique_0_1.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique.tSAPConnection_1Process(test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique.java:403)
: entrepot.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique_0_1.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique - tSAPTableInput_1 null
    at entrepot.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique_0_1.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique.runJobInTOS(test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique.java:2923)
    at entrepot.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique_0_1.test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique.main(test_connexion_sap_schema_dynamique.java:2757)
Can anyone help me plz ?
Thanks

Re: tSapTableInput length of BIG_DECIMAL error

Hi,
Could you please post your tSapTableInput component setting screenshot into forum? How did you set column data type and DB type in schema setting?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.