tSapIdocInput / tSapIdocOutput and sapjco3 / sapjco2

One Star

tSapIdocInput / tSapIdocOutput and sapjco3 / sapjco2

Hello Talend Team, i would like to know whether both tSapIdoc* components work with Sapjco3 or not. I am working with Talend ESB Studio 4.2.1 Enterprise Edition and i am getting the following error when i try to run a job with tSapIdocInput.

connecting to socket on port 4049
connected
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: java.lang.Error: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'
JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc . java.library.path
disconnected
disconnected
at sap_demo.sap_demo_idoc_0_1.sap_demo_idoc.tSAPConnection_1Process(sap_demo_idoc.java:326)
at sap_demo.sap_demo_idoc_0_1.sap_demo_idoc.runJobInTOS(sap_demo_idoc.java:620)
at sap_demo.sap_demo_idoc_0_1.sap_demo_idoc.main(sap_demo_idoc.java:488)
Caused by: java.lang.Error: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'
JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc . java.library.path
at sap_demo.sap_demo_idoc_0_1.sap_demo_idoc.tSAPIDocInput_4Process(sap_demo_idoc.java:442)
at sap_demo.sap_demo_idoc_0_1.sap_demo_idoc.tSAPConnection_1Process(sap_demo_idoc.java:317)
... 2 more
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'
at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO.<clinit>(JCO.java:820)
at sap_demo.sap_demo_idoc_0_1.sap_demo_idoc.tSAPIDocInput_4Process(sap_demo_idoc.java:394)
... 3 more
As you can see in the stacktrace i added the directory "C:\dev\libs_32\sapjco30P_7-10005324_Windows_32bit" to the java.library.path. In the directory are the sapjco3 dll's included. In the \lib\java directory i added the sapjco3.jar and sapidoc3.jar.
From my point of view the component tSapIdocInput does not work with sapjoc3. The stacktrace of the tSapIdocInput says that the sapjcorfc dll ist needed, which is a sapjco2 dll. Also the generated code and the corresponding namespace "com.sap.mw.jco" looks like sapjco2. Can you confirm that tSapIdocInput only work with sapjco2???
By the way, the tSapIdocOutput are only work with sapjco3!? This component need sapjco3.jar, sapidoc3.jar and sapjco3.dll.
kind regards, Frank