Four Stars

tSalesforceOutput Error logging file

When you select 'Error logging file' in the Advanced settings of the component tSalesforceOutput, a file is created even when there is no error. Is there a way to have the file created ONLY when there is an error ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: tSalesforceOutput Error logging file

Hi,

[quote]I just would like that no error log file is created when there is no error.[/quote]

The log file will be created if you specify the path to the log file.  You can clear the"Cease on error" check box to skip any rows on error and complete the process for error-free rows. When errors are skipped, you can collect the rows on error using a Row > Reject link.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
4 REPLIES

Hello hraguet,

Could you please indicate what's the build version you are using? Here is an option "Cease on error" in advanced setting of tSalesforceOutput on V 6.3.1 which can stop the execution of the Job when an error occurs.

Best regards

Sabrina1.png

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hello

My version is 6.1.1. I saw the option cease on error, but I don't want to stop the job if an error occurs.

tSalesforceOutput option fot log errorI just would like that no error log file is created when there is no error.

I have defined in the advanced setting an error log file in case there are errors

Hi,

[quote]I just would like that no error log file is created when there is no error.[/quote]

The log file will be created if you specify the path to the log file.  You can clear the"Cease on error" check box to skip any rows on error and complete the process for error-free rows. When errors are skipped, you can collect the rows on error using a Row > Reject link.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

OK   thx Sabrina