tSalesforceConnection - Compatibility of Bulk connection and Use or save the connection session

Five Stars

tSalesforceConnection - Compatibility of Bulk connection and Use or save the connection session

Hi,

In tSalesforceConnection: as checking the "Bulk connection" option hides "Use or save the connection session", I'm wondering if these two options are compatible?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: tSalesforceConnection - Compatibility of Bulk connection and Use or save the connection session

The dropdown list that you refer to is actually selected to Basic in my simple settings (as opposed to oAuth), that's why I was wondering. The documentation does not mention Bulk Connection but I guess it's a implicit limitation.

All Replies
Thirteen Stars

Re: tSalesforceConnection - Compatibility of Bulk connection and Use or save the connection session

@aimarsouris,you can configure the Bulk connection with tSalesforceConnection.I do not see the Use or save the connection session option in tSalesforceConnection. could you please post the sceenshot?

Manohar B
Five Stars

it's in the advance settings, when Bulk Connection is checked, the other disappears

Unchecked

Capture.JPG

Checked

Capture.JPG

Thirteen Stars

@aimarsouris,yes for the Bulk that option you will not see that the option is avilable for basic connection only.

Untitled.png

Manohar B
Five Stars

The dropdown list that you refer to is actually selected to Basic in my simple settings (as opposed to oAuth), that's why I was wondering. The documentation does not mention Bulk Connection but I guess it's a implicit limitation.