Four Stars

tSalesforceBulkExec Hard Delete Option

Is it possible to do a hard delete via the salesforce bulk components?  It appears this option is missing...

Regarding salesforce Bulk API components:

Specifics:
org.talend.components.salesforce.SalesforceOutputProperties.OutputAction >> is missing a 'hard delete' enumeration

eg. an existing OutputAction
// Field descriptor #20 Lorg/talend/components/salesforce/SalesforceOutputProperties$OutputAction;
public static final enum org.talend.components.salesforce.SalesforceOutputProperties$OutputAction DELETE;

org.talend.components.salesforce.tsalesforcebulkexec.TSalesforceBulkExecProperties

props_tSalesforceOutputBulkExec_1_tSalesforceBulkExec = (org.talend.components.salesforce.tsalesforcebulkexec.TSalesforceBulkExecProperties) def_tSalesforceOutputBulkExec_1_tSalesforceBulkExec

props_tSalesforceOutputBulkExec_1_tSalesforceBulkExec
.setValue(
"outputAction",
org.talend.components.salesforce.SalesforceOutputProperties.OutputAction.DELETE);

3 REPLIES

Re: tSalesforceBulkExec Hard Delete Option

Hello,

Please take a look at this new feature jira issue:https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-32103

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thanks for the reply.  Am I seeing that correctly, that your JIRA request has been created in 2015, so I guess I won't hold out for any sort of support for Hard Delete from the application.  

Hi,

Feel free to vote for this new feature jira issue on talend bug tracker.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.