Five Stars

tSalesforce Gregorian Calendar / org.talend.daikon Exception

Hello,

This error is showing when using tSalesforceConnection and tSalesforceInput components:

org.talend.components.api.exception.ComponentException: org.talend.daikon.exception.error.DefaultErrorCode@b9b00e0:{failedBatch=[BatchInfo  id='7510Y00000Bcn94QAB'
 jobId='7500Y000009aLf1QAE'
 state='Queued'
 stateMessage='null'
 createdDate='java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1521778504000,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=true,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="GMT",offset=0,dstSavings=0,useDaylight=false,transitions=0,lastRule=null],firstDayOfWeek=2,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=4,ERA=1,YEAR=2018,MONTH=2,WEEK_OF_YEAR=12,WEEK_OF_MONTH=4,DAY_OF_MONTH=23,DAY_OF_YEAR=82,DAY_OF_WEEK=6,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=4,AM_PM=0,HOUR=4,HOUR_OF_DAY=4,MINUTE=15,SECOND=4,MILLISECOND=0,ZONE_OFFSET=0,DST_OFFSET=0]'
 systemModstamp='java.util.GregorianCalendar[time=1521778504000,areFieldsSet=true,areAllFieldsSet=true,lenient=true,zone=sun.util.calendar.ZoneInfo[id="GMT",offset=0,dstSavings=0,useDaylight=false,transitions=0,lastRule=null],firstDayOfWeek=2,minimalDaysInFirstWeek=4,ERA=1,YEAR=2018,MONTH=2,WEEK_OF_YEAR=12,WEEK_OF_MONTH=4,DAY_OF_MONTH=23,DAY_OF_YEAR=82,DAY_OF_WEEK=6,DAY_OF_WEEK_IN_MONTH=4,AM_PM=0,HOUR=4,HOUR_OF_DAY=4,MINUTE=15,SECOND=4,MILLISECOND=0,ZONE_OFFSET=0,DST_OFFSET=0]'
 numberRecordsProcessed='0'
 numberRecordsFailed='0'
 totalProcessingTime='0'
 apiActiveProcessingTime='0'
 apexProcessingTime='0'
]
}
	at org.talend.components.salesforce.runtime.SalesforceBulkRuntime.doBulkQuery(SalesforceBulkRuntime.java:513)
	at org.talend.components.salesforce.runtime.SalesforceBulkQueryInputReader.executeSalesforceBulkQuery(SalesforceBulkQueryInputReader.java:114)
	at org.talend.components.salesforce.runtime.SalesforceBulkQueryInputReader.start(SalesforceBulkQueryInputReader.java:56)
	at org.talend.codegen.flowvariables.runtime.FlowVariablesReader.start(FlowVariablesReader.java:73)
	at company_name.job_name_0_6.job_name.tSalesforceInput_2Process(job_name.java:2082)
	at company_name.job_name_0_6.job_name.tSalesforceConnection_1Process(job_name.java:1454)
	at company_name.job_name_0_6.job_name.runJobInTOS(job_name.java:34563)
	at company_name.job_name_0_6.job_name.runJob(job_name.java:34347)
	at company_name.company_namemain_0_1.company_nameMain.tRunJob_1Process(company_nameMain.java:859)
	at company_name.company_namemain_0_1.company_nameMain.runJobInTOS(company_nameMain.java:6841)
	at company_name.company_namemain_0_1.company_nameMain.main(company_nameMain.java:6695)

The error usually appears after process being stuck at the component for a longer period of time.

It occurs in about 30% of the time, and I don't know what is causing it. The network connection is good and stable.

12 REPLIES

Re: tSalesforce Gregorian Calendar / org.talend.daikon Exception

Hello,

Could you please clarify in which Talend version/edition you are? Would you mind posting your component setting screenshots on forum?

Please mask your sensitive data.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Hi,

How many records expected as the result?

What if you try the same query from the Salesforce Developer Console or DataLoader?

If you can't try, what if you try to query a smaller object?

TRF
Five Stars

Version: TOS_DI-20170623_1246-V6.4.1

Settings:

Settings-1.PNG

Settings-2.PNG

Settings-3.PNG

Settings-4.PNG

Five Stars

@TRF

More than 10,000.

It will work trough Developer Console (up to 10,000).

It doesn't matter if the Object is small or big - success or failure is random and not connected to the query size.

Sometimes it fails to query 3 records, sometimes it succeeds to query 40,000.

Five Stars

Another example:

Connection works, 2x Input works, third Input fails (with the same exception).

Settings-5.1.PNG

Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Hi,

I suspect network microcut.

Try with Dataloader (more than once) which use same API as TOS and for which you'll have to bring back the same data volume to your computer using the same route and crossing the same network equipments.

Edit: if possible, try using an other network (maybe your 4g connection)

TRF
Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

Did this help you?

If so, thank's to mark your case as solved.

TRF
Five Stars

@TRF

I have not managed to reproduce the error with Salesforce Data Loader.

@xdshi

Do you have any input on this issue?

Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

At least did you tried with another kind of network connection?

TRF
Five Stars

@TRF

Unfortunately, I can't.
I'm using my client's remote VPN machine, and I need to know the root cause before I tell them the problem is on their side.

Forteen Stars TRF
Forteen Stars

I'm pretty sure the problem is caused by your network connection.

I understand this is not a suffisiant proof for your client but I can't tell you more than I've already done.

TRF
Five Stars

@TRF

I have finally managed to run Data Loader at the same time Talend has failed.

It performed flawlessly multiple times while tSalesforceInput was failing.