tSalesForceInput Exception

One Star

tSalesForceInput Exception

Hello,
This is the first time while i am connecting to sales force . When i try to connect to some module it again and again gives me same exception. I tried changing Modules but it displays the same exception
Any Help Will Be Great !!!

EXCEPTION
Starting job Session_1 at 14:40 22/04/2014.

connecting to socket on port 4038
connected
Exception in component tSalesforceInput_2
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement {urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com}done
at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)
at com.salesforce.soap.partner.SforceServiceStub.fromOM(SforceServiceStub.java:21015)
at com.salesforce.soap.partner.SforceServiceStub.query(SforceServiceStub.java:8076)
at org.talend.salesforce.SforceManagementImpl.query(SforceManagementImpl.java:825)
at daily_reporting.session_1_0_1.Session_1.tSalesforceInput_2Process(Session_1.java:780)
at daily_reporting.session_1_0_1.Session_1.tSalesforceConnection_1Process(Session_1.java:353)
at daily_reporting.session_1_0_1.Session_1.runJobInTOS(Session_1.java:1188)
at daily_reporting.session_1_0_1.Session_1.main(Session_1.java:1056)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement {urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com}done
at com.salesforce.soap.partner.QueryResult$Factory.parse(QueryResult.java:678)
disconnected
at com.salesforce.soap.partner.QueryResponse$Factory.parse(QueryResponse.java:340)
at com.salesforce.soap.partner.SforceServiceStub.fromOM(SforceServiceStub.java:19813)
... 6 more
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected subelement {urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com}done
at com.salesforce.soap.partner.QueryResult$Factory.parse(QueryResult.java:562)
... 8 more
Job Session_1 ended at 14:40 22/04/2014.

Re: tSalesForceInput Exception

Hi,
I supposed you have checked component reference TalendHelpCenter:tSalesforceInput. Could you please upload your component setting screenshot into forum so that we can address your issue quickly.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi,
Thanks for your quick response , i am attaching the setting snapshot for the component. I have imported the schema by all modules and save them in Repository.
Five Stars

It appears to be a very old version of the SOAP service (8.0). could that be the issue?
Four Stars

Hi Ankit,
Whether the metadata of your Salesforce module and the metadata which you created are matching?
Vaibhav
Five Stars

I've taken a slightly different approach to getting changes from Salesforce and I've described some of they key points here http://www.talendbyexample.com/salesforce-change-data-capture.html
One Star

Hi sanvaibhav,
Yes , i have imported the metadata from salesforce itself, so it might not be the issue.
One Star

Hi tal00000,
Its good that you are writing for talend but my problem is different and you had redirected us to some different scenario. please first look into the issue before redirecting...
Four Stars

Hi Ankit,
When version of talend your are using?
>>
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.apache.axis2.databinding.ADBException: Unexpected sub element {urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com}done
This shows that issue with axis2, I think SOAP is not able to parse the data which is received from salesforce.
Can you try reading single column data which is plain integer?
Vaibhav
Five Stars

Hi tal00000,
Its good that you are writing for talend but my problem is different and you had redirected us to some different scenario. please first look into the issue before redirecting...

Sorry, I posted this on the wrong thread. Sone asked about Salesforce change data capture. Not sure what happened here...
I still think you seem to be using and old SOAP version (8.0)
One Star

Hi tal00000,
Thanks for the info but can you tell me what should i do to overcome this issue ???
Five Stars

Your screenshot shows Web service "...Soap/c/8.0". Depending on your Talend version, I'd expect to see something more like "25.0".
I don't know this is your issue; but it does look odd...were did 8.0 come from?