Six Stars

tSOAP Auth failed

Hello, I'm trying to use tSOAP component but my log returns :

<faultcode>2</faultcode>
<faultstring>Acces denied.</faultstring>

But its working on Soap UI ... I have of course the same "SOAP Message", and since it needs Basic Auth (on Soap UI), i checked the " NEED AUTH " parameter and added the same log in / password as in Soap UI. Can anyone help? I'm out of clue. 

Tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: tSOAP Auth failed

Resolved. If anyone needs info that, since the SOAP message need to be quote protected ( with \ ) I added them everywhere. But you dont have to add them around the login & password. Hope it can helps someone.

Kindly

6 REPLIES
Six Stars

Hi @manodwhb, thanks for answering.

I already saw that post and tried tESBConsumer but I have no idea how to get my request in? I tried to add a tfixedflowinput with "payload" + value = my request. But its not working.

tSOAP looks simplier to use since i will need to iterate on some ID. 

Can you help me, what should i do?

Six Stars

To complete & be more specific, I need to do an Auth pre-emptive in my tSoap. But so far I found that it was not possible, is it updated , any tricky way ?

What I found is a post of @xdshi , here : 

https://www.talendforge.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=49127

https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TESB-21145?_ga=2.1828017.1881839451.1526978060-1185865103.152326...

Six Stars

Resolved. If anyone needs info that, since the SOAP message need to be quote protected ( with \ ) I added them everywhere. But you dont have to add them around the login & password. Hope it can helps someone.

Kindly

Twelve Stars

Could please share the settings of tSOAP,which you have corrected?
Manohar B
Six Stars

Hello, it's just that since you have to protect your " with \, i just did a replace all " by \". 

But since it needs to have the sessionID instead of <ID>\"12345\"</ID> i had to put <ID>12345</ID>. You have to protect everything but the values you send. Thats what I understood & what is working for me Smiley Happy