One Star

tSAPInput component with RSAQ_REMOTE_QUERY_CALL

Hello,
I am trying to use the tSAPInput component with the ' RSAQ_REMOTE_QUERY_CALL ' RFC to get back the result of a SAP query.
The component is configured as shown on the screenshot and the test job does not bring back any results, not even an error message.
Thanks in advance for any help !
Cheers
Martin
PS.
My SAP Connection is OK and I have no trouble using tSAPInput with RFC_READ_TABLE to get back table values....
3 REPLIES

Re: tSAPInput component with RSAQ_REMOTE_QUERY_CALL

Hi,
How about using log component to get the error info about your SAP job. Did your use the SAP connections metadata in repository?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I already have a logrow component in the flux.
I added a tlogrowcatcher on component error and on component success too, but there is no more information available than shown in the screen copy.
Thanks anyway
Best Regards
Martin

Hi,
I added a tlogrowcatcher on component error and on component success too, but there is no more information available than shown in the screen copy.

I think the workflow should be: tSAPInput-->tMap-->tlogrow
tLogcatcher-->tlogrow
without any connection ( component error and on component success ). They are two subjob separately.
See the component reference tLogcatcher
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.