tS3Get didn't work with componentOk properly

One Star

tS3Get didn't work with componentOk properly

Hi
I am facing some issue using tS3Get component.
Control moves to component next to tS3Get connected using componentOk even in case of failure in tS3Get like "com.amazonaws.AmazonClientException: Unable to store object contents to disk: Read timed out".
It there any way to ensure, if the downloaded file by tS3Get is vaild or not??

Re: tS3Get didn't work with componentOk properly

Hi,
Would you mind posting your current job design screenshot into forum? What does your work flow look like? Does this issue repro when use "OnSubjobOk" connector?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

I have attached my sample workflow. If I get Read timeout in tS3Get, job executes tjava_1, it should not be like this. ComponentOk should block this. 
yes, I have tried it with subjobOk also. it shows similar behaviour.

Hi,
Can you upload again the screenshots or attachment you wanted to show, please? For some reason it didn't make it to your post.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Highlighted
One Star

i have reattached the screenshot in previous comment itself.
One Star

is there any way to throw exception from tS3Get in case of read timeout from S3??

Hi,
Have you tried to checked out "Die on error" option on tS3Get component to see if there is any exception printed on console?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

yes, with or without Die on error  exception is printed on console but the issue is it goes with componentOk link and start executing the next component connected to it.