One Star

tS3Connection problem - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Hello,
I have a problem that I can not handle. I am trying to connect to AWS S3. My job has only one component - tS3Connection, which is properly configured. After run i got exception: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fasterxml.jackson.core.JsonFactory.requiresPropertyOrdering()Z. (see full stack in screen)
My enviroment: Windows 7 PRO, java 1.8.0_111, TOS for DI 6.3.0
Can someone help me?
8 REPLIES

Re: tS3Connection problem - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Hi,
Is your connection parameter Ok with you(Access key, Secret key)?
Can you connect to your AWS S3 successfully by client without using talend tool?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi,
I'm working on that problem with maniek.zysk. We've tried to connect with these credentials via AWS CLI, and that works. Moreover we've used them in tRedshiftRow component to copy data from existing s3 file into Redshift. We've also tried to push some files to s3 via tSystem component with AWS CLI command and that also works.
Greetings, 
Adrian
One Star

I confirm and agree! Thanks najczuk.
Hi xdshi,
I'm working on that problem with maniek.zysk. We've tried to connect with these credentials via AWS CLI, and that works. Moreover we've used them in tRedshiftRow component to copy data from existing s3 file into Redshift. We've also tried to push some files to s3 via tSystem component with AWS CLI command and that also works.
Greetings, 
Adrian

Hi,
It seems that this issue is caused by required third parties library.
Could you please check if the required jar files for tS3connection component are installed successfully in your studio?
You can go to Windows-->ShowView-->Talend-->Module
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi xdshi, 
thanks for quick reply. Libs of this component seems fine (see screen).
Do you have any other ideas? 

Hi,
This issue is probably caused by jackson-core-xxx.jar, jackson-databind-xxx.jar and jackson-annotations-xxx.jar.
There might be some incompatibility between the jackson version.
Here is an article about:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27746750/exception-in-thread-main-java-lang-nosuchmethoderror-com... on stackoverflow.
Could you please create a jira issue on talend bug tracker?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
One Star

Hello Sabrina,
thanks for reply. We have tried to change upgrade those libraries to greater version manually in source of this component - without any result. 
Here is link to this issue created in Jira Bug Tracker https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-38040
Kind regards,
maniek

Hi,
Thanks for posting the jira url here. We will keep you posted as long as there is a workaround or solution on this issue.
Best regards
Sabrina
--