tRedshiftOutputBulkExec - syntax error at or near "Source"

One Star

tRedshiftOutputBulkExec - syntax error at or near "Source"

trying to load 1 row of data from sql server to redshift as a test but i've been bouncing from one error to another for the last few hours
is there a blog or tutorial anywhere on how to load data from a relational src to redshift using talend?
My data flow is now able to extract data using integrated security, create the flat file and load it into my s3 bucket. But the last step (loading the file into redshift) is failing. File is fine. I'm able to run a manual copy command using the same db credentials and it loads successfully.
The error in talend is
Exception in component tRedshiftOutputBulkExec_1_tRBE
java.sql.SQLException: (500310) Invalid operation: syntax error at or near "Source";
    at com.amazon.redshift.client.messages.inbound.ErrorResponse.toErrorException(ErrorResponse.java:1830)
    at com.amazon.redshift.client.PGMessagingContext.handleErrorResponse(PGMessagingContext.java:804)
    at com.amazon.redshift.client.PGMessagingContext.handleMessage(PGMessagingContext.java:642)
    at com.amazon.jdbc.communications.InboundMessagesPipeline.getNextMessageOfClass(InboundMessagesPipeline.java:312)
    at com.amazon.redshift.client.PGMessagingContext.doMoveToNextClass(PGMessagingContext.java:1062)
    at com.amazon.redshift.client.PGMessagingContext.getBindComplete(PGMessagingContext.java:959)
    at com.amazon.redshift.client.PGClient.handleErrorsScenario1(PGClient.java:2377)
    at com.amazon.redshift.client.PGClient.handleErrors(PGClient.java:2344)
    at com.amazon.redshift.client.PGClient.directExecuteExtraMetadata(PGClient.java:1160)
    at com.amazon.redshift.dataengine.PGQueryExecutor.execute(PGQueryExecutor.java:210)
: redshift.job_2gpa_waterfallflattened_0_1.Job_2gpa_waterfallflattened - tRedshiftOutputBulkExec_1_tRBE (500310) Invalid operation: syntax error at or near "Source";
There are no errors in the redshift load error log table.
I'm able to use the table picker in the destination task in talend so the connection is working fine.
what now?
Thirteen Stars

Re: tRedshiftOutputBulkExec - syntax error at or near "Source"

first of all - Your problem not about database, look like You problem about load from S3 to Redshift
You can load direct from any relation database to redshift, work like a charm.
For bulk loading of big volumes, You can do as You want, try to use tRedshiftOutputBulkExec it create from flow file on S3 and then load it into Redshift
You can also attach pictures of Your Job with details
-----------
One Star

Re: tRedshiftOutputBulkExec - syntax error at or near "Source"

That's what i've done. it's the tRedshiftOutputBulkExec component that's throwing the error
can't upload pics, but the data flow is
tMSSqlInput_1 -> tRedshiftOutputBulkExec_1
i've emailed the support link that came with the trial license so hopefully that come back with a solution