tRedshiftOutput - Table doesn't exist

One Star

tRedshiftOutput - Table doesn't exist

Hello
I am creating a simple job that takes data input from a Redshift column, splits one of the attributes on a delimiter, and saves in another table in the same database (and schema). While reading from the source tables and column splitting work fine, I am getting the following error where I try to save the output in a table:
Exception in component tRedshiftOutput_1
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation "out_table" does not exist
I am using the same connection repository as I used for tRedshiftInput, so that should not be the issue.
Also, the table name is in lower case when created, and so is its reference in the job.
Still can't figure out what could be the problem. It would be great if someone possibly could help in this regard. Thanks.

Re: tRedshiftOutput - Table doesn't exist

Hi aamirabbas.nbs,
What does the query look like? Could you please check if quotes are missing in your select statement? Can you use it on your redshift management successfully without using Talend?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hello Sabrina
Thank you for responding to me query. Here's the issue I logged on Jira, with all the details.
https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-33879

Looks like its an issue in the current version, and will be fixed in the next release.
- Aamir

Hi Aamir,
Thanks for letting us know it. It's helpful.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.