One Star

tRESTclient Authorization header parameters

Hi, 
I am trying to use Talend to connect to a REST based API.  The instructions for authentication (see below) state that I need to pass two tokens and enclose them in double quotes.  However when I do that in Talend I get the below error (See screen shot).
I tried replacing the double quotes with parenthesis which fixed the error with Talend but now I get a 401 returned.  I believe the quotes are required for the authentication syntax.
Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
Thanks
"Authentication - The API needs to have 2 tokens sent to its authentication engine for data to be accessed. One token is a consumer secret key that is required to identify the program and the other is a User token to identify the user. This Authentication engine is based on the OAuth WRAP specification. This keeps unauthorized entities from accessing your data.
The Consumer Secret/3rd party developer key and the Data Access Token value should be URL Encoded before being added to the Authorization header.
The Authorization header is expected in the following format:
Authorization: WRAP access_token="client=TheConsumerSecret&user_token=TheUserToken"                                                  "
1 REPLY

Re: tRESTclient Authorization header parameters

Hi,
Next to the Designer tab there is a Code tab that lets you view the error source code for your Job.
For the specific definitions of HTTP headers, have you checked page about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_header_fields.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.