tRESTclient Authorization header parameters

One Star

tRESTclient Authorization header parameters

Hi, 
I am trying to use Talend to connect to a REST based API.  The instructions for authentication (see below) state that I need to pass two tokens and enclose them in double quotes.  However when I do that in Talend I get the below error (See screen shot).
I tried replacing the double quotes with parenthesis which fixed the error with Talend but now I get a 401 returned.  I believe the quotes are required for the authentication syntax.
Any thoughts on how I can fix this?
Thanks
"Authentication - The API needs to have 2 tokens sent to its authentication engine for data to be accessed. One token is a consumer secret key that is required to identify the program and the other is a User token to identify the user. This Authentication engine is based on the OAuth WRAP specification. This keeps unauthorized entities from accessing your data.
The Consumer Secret/3rd party developer key and the Data Access Token value should be URL Encoded before being added to the Authorization header.
The Authorization header is expected in the following format:
Authorization: WRAP access_token="client=TheConsumerSecret&user_token=TheUserToken"                                                  "

Re: tRESTclient Authorization header parameters

Hi,
Next to the Designer tab there is a Code tab that lets you view the error source code for your Job.
For the specific definitions of HTTP headers, have you checked page about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_header_fields.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

15TH OCTOBER, COUNTY HALL, LONDON

Join us at the Community Lounge.

Register Now

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch