One Star

tPigLoad component not able to load file from HDFS

Hi everyone,
I have a simple job
tPigLoad--> tpigStoreResult
Reading from HDFS path and storing into another path in HDFS using mapreduce mode. I have few warnings and : org.apache.pig.tools.pigstats.mapreduce.MRPigStatsUtil - 1 map reduce job(s) failed!
Please help me with this..  It is really urgent.
Starting job Pig_load_result at 11:38 27/01/2016.
connecting to socket on port 3546
connected
: org.apache.hadoop.util.NativeCodeLoader - Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
: org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobResourceUploader - Hadoop command-line option parsing not performed. Implement the Tool interface and execute your application with ToolRunner to remedy this.
: org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobResourceUploader - No job jar file set.  User classes may not be found. See Job or Job#setJar(String).
: org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.MapReduceLauncher - Ooops! Some job has failed! Specify -stop_on_failure if you want Pig to stop immediately on failure.
: org.apache.pig.tools.pigstats.mapreduce.MRPigStatsUtil - 1 map reduce job(s) failed!
disconnected
Job Pig_load_result ended at 11:38 27/01/2016.
4 REPLIES

Re: tPigLoad component not able to load file from HDFS

Hi,
On which build version you got this issue? Could you please upload your job setting screenshots into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi guys!
I'm getting same error messages and warnings in TOSBD Version: 6.1.1.20151214_1327
Screenshots attached.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards.
One Star

Is there any update on this. Was it resolved
One Star

Hi,
*push*
same Issue here.
Is there any news to this?