One Star

tOracleOutput log rejected rows

Hi all I've to log the rejected rows of a tOracleOutput component but since that I've a lot of jobs that load the data in the DB I need to create a generic log process that takes as input a string and write this information on a file.
Is there a way to convert a rejects row (that is coming out from a tOracleOutput) to a flat String with the "|" as separator ? Without using the tMap (Exactly like th tlogRow).
Regards
4 REPLIES

Re: tOracleOutput log rejected rows

Hi,
You can link a output component, such as, tfileoutputdelimited to tOracleOutput. The reject rows should be kept in flat file.
Feel free let me know if it is OK with you job.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

That is the approach that I'm using now but I want to send the entire row to a subjob that is used to log the information on the file. I don't know how to achieve this

Hi,
That is the approach that I'm using now but I want to send the entire row to a subjob that is used to log the information on the file. I don't know how to achieve this

That means you want to set the tOracleOutput as input source of subjob, right? If so, please show us your current design screenshot, we will see if there is any good option for it.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Sure attached the job that I've created.
I need to pass the rejected rows of the job tOracleoutput1 in a generic log sub-job like the existing blocks LOG_SUPPLIER_LOADING jobs (that at the moment accept simple parameters). Think that I've 102 processes to change for this reason I wanna try to generalize the log process.
Regards