tOracleInput method is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit in DI5.x/6.x

Six Stars

tOracleInput method is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit in DI5.x/6.x

Hello,
I'm trying to migrate talend project from TOS4.1.2 to DI 5.6 or DI 6.2
The problem is that some jobs that work fine in 4.1.2 can't be compiled in DI5.6 and 6.2 because the component tOracleInput gives message "tOracleInput method is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit". Is there a parameter that can help me compiling existing jobs after migration ? If not, how can i split a single component ? i already had this message but for a all job that i splitted into two smaller one. I never had this message only for one component.
Than you.

Re: tOracleInput method is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit in DI5.x/6.x

Hi,
Here is a KB article about:TalendHelpCenter:Exception Exceeding the 65535 bytes limit
Could you please post a picture of your job design and we could try to make some suggestions?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Re: tOracleInput method is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit in DI5.x/6.x

Hi,
Here is one of the jobs that does'nt compile any mode. The 65535 bytes limit problem occurs only on tORACLEinput method and not on the all job so it's difficult to cut the component into two smaller. The oracle table has 524 columns but there is no problem into TOS4.1.2.
job_construction_error.txt.txt
job_construction_error.txt_20160620-0246.txt