tNetsuiteInput support for search using CustomerSearchBasic

Six Stars

tNetsuiteInput support for search using CustomerSearchBasic

Hi, 

[ Using Enterprise version of Talend]

I am trying to use tNetsuiteInput component to connect to Netsuite and perform a search. Netsuite's webservice API provides search functionality using search records in Netsuite. 

ex: CustomerSearchBasic can be used to perform a search on Netsuite's customer records. 

in Talend, I am able to search only on a particular field. I don't see any options to search based on CustomerSearchBasic. 

Can someone suggest how this can be accomplished using Talend?

Thanks,

Sowjanya.

Accepted Solutions

Re: tNetsuiteInput support for search using CustomerSearchBasic

Hi,

So far, you need to define search conditions to match fields for data retrieval in tNetSuitInput component.

Feel free to create a new feature or work item jira issue on talend bug tracker.

https://jira.talendforge.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

All Replies

Re: tNetsuiteInput support for search using CustomerSearchBasic

Hi,

So far, you need to define search conditions to match fields for data retrieval in tNetSuitInput component.

Feel free to create a new feature or work item jira issue on talend bug tracker.

https://jira.talendforge.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads