Six Stars

tNetsuiteInput component throws "java.lang.Exception: Can't get a correct webservice domain! Please check your configuration or try to run again."

Hi,

I am trying to make a connection to Netsuite using tNetsuiteInput component. it fails with the "java.lang.Exception: Can't get a correct webservice domain! Please check your configuration or try to run again."

I looked at the open source code for NetsuiteManagement_CXF.java and figured out that it is failing to getDataCenterUrls. When I use SoapUI to request for getDataCenterUrls with the exact same credentials and information, it works. It is just not working in Talend. 

any idea what could be the issue?

Thanks,

Sowjanya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Six Stars

Re: tNetsuiteInput component throws "java.lang.Exception: Can't get a correct webservice domain! Please check your configuration or try to run again."

This issue is solved. Issue is with the credentials. 

4 REPLIES
Six Stars

Re: tNetsuiteInput component throws "java.lang.Exception: Can't get a correct webservice domain! Please check your configuration or try to run again."

I am using Talend Data Fabric 6.3.1 ( enterprise edition) 

Six Stars

In the tNetsuiteInput component I am giving the webservice url  as "https://webservices.sandbox.netsuite.com/services/NetSuitePort_2012_2"

I noticed that the NetsuiteManagement_CXF.class used by tNetsuiteInput component tries to use 2014_2 version of the wsdl, where as my company is at 2012_2 version.

can someone point out what would be the solution for this situation?

Six Stars

This issue is solved. Issue is with the credentials. 

Hello,

Thanks for posting that you have resolved this issue by yourself. Could you please make this topic as "Solved"?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.