i found this thread https://community.talend.com/t5/Design-and-Development/Getting-error-while-running-tMysqlOutputBulkE... where is sadly not a follow-up from the OP. So lets not make this a https://xkcd.com/979/ situation and find an answer :-)
I encountered the same problem while trying to insert 32.000.000 rows from a XML-File to a MariaDB database.
The job runes fine with a "normal" tMysqlOutput - but takes a really, really long time. There are no problems with schemata or datatypes whatsoever
I have included
- View of Job (really simple - just passing data from xml to DB, no transformation needed)
- Advanced Settings of XML Component
- Basic Settings of tMysqlOutputBulkExec
- Advanced Settings of tMysqlOutputBulkExec
- Advanced Settings of Job itself (8GB JVM Argument)
My Version is 6.4.1.
Is this a Talend Settings Problem or a MySQL(/MariaDB) Settings Problem?
If there are any additional ressources / information needed to answer, pls tell me
Greetings from Germany
this is MySQL/MariaDB problem
in theory You can try play with max_allowed_packets, network buffer and other settings (no warranty for success)
or just split file for 3 chunk by 10M each and load file in 3 iterations