tMomInput

One Star

tMomInput

Hi,
We have a job which reads messages from Websphere MQ and inserts into Oracle table. In Talend 4 it used to download all the messages before inserting into Oracle table. when executed the following statment in tJava used to display a message something similar to "Rows added to Staging: 90" but after upgrading to Talend 5, it is dequeuing and inserting one message at a time. The same code now displays one message per each record inserted. i.e. there will be as many messages of "Rows added to Staging: 1" as no. of records inserts. What could be the reason?
I have gone through all properties of tMomInput to see if there is anything to specify to download all messages from queue before start inserting into Oracle table, but I couldn't find any.
code in tJava (which I mentioned above):
System.out.print("Rows added to Staging: ");
System.out.println(((Integer)globalMap.get("tOracleOutput_2_NB_LINE_INSERTED")));
Any help much appreciated.
Anil

Re: tMomInput

Hi,
How did you set tMomInput, did you put any variable in tjava? Could you please upload your job screenshots into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
How do I upload imange, I can't find any option to upload imange.
Regards,
Anil.

Hi,
You should register and log in as a Community member first, then you'll get a Image upload box that allows to upload screen captures(Limits: 20 images per post, each image must be less then 1024x768 pixels and 200 KB)
For registered users, please click on "post reply" (not through the quick post").
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, I am registered (user id ravulaa) and I logged in as well, but still this website says I am not logged, very strange. when I click on 'Log in' button it shows my details but when I am on this page it says 'you are not logged in'.
Any suggestions?
Regards,
Anil.
One Star

Under Talend 4.2.3 this used to ouput something like:
Ready to receive message
Waiting...
Closing connection
Rows added to Staging: 934

Now we've upgraded the job to 5.2.2 we get:
Ready to receive message
Waiting...
Rows added to Staging: 1
Closing connection
Also the 4.2.3 version runs about 10x quicker, I'm guessing the 4.2.3 version is dequeuing all the rows, inserting and committing ONCE, however the 5.2.2 version is doing a commit per insert.
Can you suggest an alternative job design that would make it run faster?
One Star

FYI I'm a work colleaghue of Anil's, with a registered account so I loaded up the pictures.

What’s New for Talend Spring ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Agile Data lakes & Analytics

Accelerate your data lake projects with an agile approach

Watch

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.

Download

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Watch