tMomInput

One Star

tMomInput

Hi,
We have a job which reads messages from Websphere MQ and inserts into Oracle table. In Talend 4 it used to download all the messages before inserting into Oracle table. when executed the following statment in tJava used to display a message something similar to "Rows added to Staging: 90" but after upgrading to Talend 5, it is dequeuing and inserting one message at a time. The same code now displays one message per each record inserted. i.e. there will be as many messages of "Rows added to Staging: 1" as no. of records inserts. What could be the reason?
I have gone through all properties of tMomInput to see if there is anything to specify to download all messages from queue before start inserting into Oracle table, but I couldn't find any.
code in tJava (which I mentioned above):
System.out.print("Rows added to Staging: ");
System.out.println(((Integer)globalMap.get("tOracleOutput_2_NB_LINE_INSERTED")));
Any help much appreciated.
Anil

Re: tMomInput

Hi,
How did you set tMomInput, did you put any variable in tjava? Could you please upload your job screenshots into forum?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
How do I upload imange, I can't find any option to upload imange.
Regards,
Anil.

Hi,
You should register and log in as a Community member first, then you'll get a Image upload box that allows to upload screen captures(Limits: 20 images per post, each image must be less then 1024x768 pixels and 200 KB)
For registered users, please click on "post reply" (not through the quick post").
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, I am registered (user id ravulaa) and I logged in as well, but still this website says I am not logged, very strange. when I click on 'Log in' button it shows my details but when I am on this page it says 'you are not logged in'.
Any suggestions?
Regards,
Anil.
One Star

Under Talend 4.2.3 this used to ouput something like:
Ready to receive message
Waiting...
Closing connection
Rows added to Staging: 934

Now we've upgraded the job to 5.2.2 we get:
Ready to receive message
Waiting...
Rows added to Staging: 1
Closing connection
Also the 4.2.3 version runs about 10x quicker, I'm guessing the 4.2.3 version is dequeuing all the rows, inserting and committing ONCE, however the 5.2.2 version is doing a commit per insert.
Can you suggest an alternative job design that would make it run faster?
One Star

FYI I'm a work colleaghue of Anil's, with a registered account so I loaded up the pictures.