One Star

tMomInput (for ActiveMQ) failover fail

I am using tMonInput to listen to a queue for message to process. After some processing, I see the following exception through the tLogCatcher:
=====================================
Exception:
code = , msg =
=====================================
Then I see this exception when it tries to process further messages:
====================================
Exception: code = ,
msg =
===================================
Not sure what the cause of it because I don't see any other system exceptions.
Further more, I set the TMomInput component to perform "fail-over", but I see the following failed attemp:
17:05:06,671 WARN failover.FailoverTransport - Transport (tcp://192.168.154.93:61616) failed, reason:
java.io.EOFException, not attempting to automatically reconnect
For now, I have to restart the Talend ESB_Runtime which hosts my jobs to recover.
Could you please tell me what are the possible reasons that caused the exceptions, and why the "fail-over" is not able to recover?
Thanks
3 REPLIES
Employee

Re: tMomInput (for ActiveMQ) failover fail

Hi,
please use the tMOMConnection component in your job and set the 'Failover' checkbox to 'true' within this component. Then you need to change your tMOMInput component to use / reference the connection from the tMOMConnection component and then all should work as you expect it.
Dietmar
One Star

Thanks for the reply.
tMomConnection only allows one entry for AMQ host, but tMomInput seems to allow multiple entries for AMQ hosts (for cluster?). How to configure tMomConnection to use a cluster of AMQ hosts for redundency and scalability?
One Star

NVM, I see it.
Thanks