Six Stars

tMomConnection component not listing Websphere MQ in the MQ Server dropdown box

I am trying to use tMomConnection component to connect to a Websphere MQ server. But I don't see Websphere MQ in the "MQ Server" dropdown box. It shows only "Active MQ". What I need to do to add Websphere MQ in the MQ server list? I am using TOS 5.6.1.

Thanks.

tMomConnection.GIF

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: tMomConnection component not listing Websphere MQ in the MQ Server dropdown box

Hello,

Feel free to mark my solution as accepted if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
3 REPLIES

Re: tMomConnection component not listing Websphere MQ in the MQ Server dropdown box

Hello,

You can get "Websphere MQ" option from the MQ server dropdown box in tMomConnection component on talend open studio 6.4.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Six Stars

Thanks xdshi. That's good to know.

Hello,

Feel free to mark my solution as accepted if it is OK with you.

Best regards

Sabrina

--