Four Stars

tMicrosoftCrmOutput component - updating a pick list field

Hey all, having some issues with getting the tMicrosoftCrmOutput component to work as I imagine it should.

Say we have a field: new_picklist

A - 799640000

B - 799640001

In Talend when I am attempting to set the new_picklist field to the id (799640000) I get a "Invalid type for entity id value" error. I've tried using the string values, tried selecting "PICKLIST" as the DB Type, attempted updating the Lookup Type Mapping to "Picklist" and "Option Set" but nothing seems to be working.

Any ideas on what I'm missing?

• Data Integration
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Four Stars

Re: tMicrosoftCrmOutput component - updating a pick list field

EDIT:

Was a silly issue. I didn't realize that once you propagate changes through, it will change the DB Type of previously set items.

So the issue here was that the accounted was switched back to "STRING" from "UNIQUEIDENTIFIER" and then the tcg_type DB Type just needs to be "PICKLIST"

3 REPLIES

Hi,

Which talend build version you are using? Screenshots of your job setting will be preferred.

Best regards

Sabrina

Four Stars

EDIT:

Was a silly issue. I didn't realize that once you propagate changes through, it will change the DB Type of previously set items.

So the issue here was that the accounted was switched back to "STRING" from "UNIQUEIDENTIFIER" and then the tcg_type DB Type just needs to be "PICKLIST"

Hi,

Great that you have fixed it by yourself.

Best regards

Sabrina