tMicrosoftCrmInput error "resource is null or empty"

Four Stars

tMicrosoftCrmInput error "resource is null or empty"

Hello,

I try to configure the tMicrosoftCrmInput to read Dynamics entities in Talend.

ID application is declared wtih my Microsoft Azure account : "0007c49d-cea4-446a-9999-c488888888".

But I have an error when I execute the job with that parameters :

Exception in component tMicrosoftCrmInput_1
javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: resource is null or empty
	at org.talend.ms.crm.odata.DynamicsCRMClient.getAccessToken(DynamicsCRMClient.java:149)

Did I configure it well ? Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Aurélien.

Re: tMicrosoftCrmInput error "resource is null or empty"

Hi,

Are you configuration parameters Ok with you? On which talend build version you this issue?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: tMicrosoftCrmInput error v2011 ONLINE / v2016 odata ONLINE

Hello,

I use TOS for DI v6.4.1

I progress on errors. I tried 2 onlines connection :

• v2011 with SOAP service
  • v2016 odata with REST service.

With v2016 odata (REST servce), we have the following error :

[pool-2-thread-1] INFO com.microsoft.aad.adal4j.UserDiscoveryRequest - [Correlation ID: null] Sent (null) Correlation Id is not same as received (null).
[pool-2-thread-1] INFO com.microsoft.aad.adal4j.AuthenticationAuthority - [Correlation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Instance discovery was successful
[pool-2-thread-1] ERROR com.microsoft.aad.adal4j.AuthenticationContext - [Correlation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Request to acquire token failed.
com.microsoft.aad.adal4j.AuthenticationException: {"error_description":"AADSTS70001: Application with identifier 'xxxxxxxxxxxxx' was not found in the directory 

Also, I found that issue in Jira : https://jira.talendforge.org/browse/TDI-38648?_ga=2.76931797.116653292.1509977223-680403763.15023518.... It seems to be in relation with that error. Is the bug known and resolved ?

--

With v2011 (SOAP Service), we have the following error :

Exception in component tMicrosoftCrmInput_10
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The server did not recognise the action which it received.
	at org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInFaultHandler.invoke(AddressingInFaultHandler.java:115)

Also, with the same parameters I can read datas extracted from the discovery service : https://disco.crm4.dynamics.com/XRMServices/2011/Discovery.svc

--

Thank you for your help on one of the solution or both.

Regards

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.