tMatchGroup component not available

Five Stars

tMatchGroup component not available

Hi. So far I have been using Open Studio for DI but I needed to test tMatchGroup component. I understood it is available in commercial version only so I requested the 30d free trial (Commercial products > Data Integration), but tMatchGroup is not available in the list of components either. What am I missing? Many thanks for help

Re: tMatchGroup component not available

Hi,
tMatchGroup will be available in the Palette of Talend Studio on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform products.
Please take a look at Data quality product matrix from this page(at the bottom of page):
http://www.talend.com/products/data-quality

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Sabrina,
thanks and is there any trial available for this to try? I signed up for trial which I assumed should be just like subscription version but probably chose wrong product. I dont see any trial available on the website you sent me. To be honest Im a bit confused in Talend product portfolio

Hi,
could you please send an email to sales@talend.com with your requirement  that a free trail version of Talend Platform product?
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.