Five Stars

tMapRDBOutput error

hello all..

what value should i give under family name in tMapRDBOutput.

my schema has only one column named out which is coming under column in tMapRDBOutput and i am giving the same name under Family Name.

but i giving the error Parameter (Family Parameters) must have atleast one value.

Please help me what value should i give under family name.

4 REPLIES

Re: tMapRDBOutput error

Hello,

For more information about how to set tMapRDBOutput component, please refer to online document about:TalendHelpCenter:tMapRDBOutput.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

@xdshi yeah i have gone through that...according to this

"Complete this table to specify the column or columns to be created and the corresponding column family or families they belong to respectively. The Column column of this table is automatically filled once you have defined the schema"

So i have one output column that is "out" it got automatically filled but what should i give corresponding family ...i am not getting that.I am not getting the concept of family i was just giving "F1" in corresponding family name.but it is showing error. Please help me.

Hello,

What's the error message you are getting? Could you please give us some screenshot of your job setting so that we can address your issue quickly?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

@xdshi yeah now i am getting another error.......

Please help me how to deal with this...

i have attached the screenshots. Reply as soon as possible...