Four Stars

tMap lookups parallel

Hi , 

I need to have lookup load parallel feature in tMap in Talend open studio which is currently available in Talend integration(Commercial one ). Is there any way to bring this solution in Talend open studio? or any replacement solution for this purpose . because I have many look up and I need to load all of them in parallel in tMap . Please help to resolve this problem.

9 REPLIES
Seven Stars

Re: tMap lookups parallel

Hello.

I am not sure, what exactly you mean, but is it something like this?Capture.JPG

This already exists in TOS.

Regards

lojdr

Four Stars

Hi , thanks in adavnce for responding . 

What I need is that in TIBCO in tMap has a feature that allows you to do lookup paralle which system loads all lookup tables in parallel .If you do not do lookup parallel , system loads one by one . it effects performance. So I need to do in Open source ETL , how can I bring this or I have any replacement solutions for this.

thanksload paralle .jpg

Hello,

The "Lookup in parallel" option is used to maximize the data transformation performance in a Job that handles multiple lookup input flows with large amounts of data, which will be available in talend subscription solution.

1.png

Talend provides user with a 30 days free trial of data integration solution.

You can download it freely from:https://info.talend.com/trial-talend-data-integration.html?_ga=2.34366049.1700285707.1516588645-1718...

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi , I need to have this solution in open community , because my commercial ETL will be expired soon and I need to replace

Hello,

So far, the "Lookup in parallel" feature does not exist in Open Studio.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi , thanks for response , meaning that we can not have this in open studio 

Four Stars

If I want to do load in parallel in for look up tables , is there any alternative way to do this ? is there any component taht can do same thing of this?

Hello,

nima_zolghadr wrote:

If I want to do load in parallel in for look up tables , is there any alternative way to do this ? is there any component taht can do same thing of this?

We are making an investigation on your requirement and will come back to you as soon as we can.

Thanks for your time.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Four Stars

Hi , I would be appreciated for your help.

Thanks