I created a simple test job to test a simple transformation. I have defined two db connections as generic jdbc using two different Oracle 11 dbs. I can connect to the job pull up two identical tables on each db. The job will just move data from table A on db1 to table B on db2. I define the job fine and use automap to map the columns of table A to table B. The columns are defined and named the same. I run the job with no data in table A or table B and it runs in a few milliseconds. I populate table A with 10000 rows and I run the job. I get an ORA-00928: missing SELECT keyword in the execution log window. No rows move. Any ideas or is this another bug with 3.1?
It's a simple mapping - I used automap within TMap to map each column in Table A to Table B. I don't have anything in the expression editor and I didn't write any sql. The job is defined as : tjdbcInput - Oracle 11 table A input in DB1 TMap - automap for all columns tjdbcoutput - Oracle 11 table B output table in DB2
If I turn on tracing I see the data coming from the source table A and I see the data displaying under the target table b. Then I get the Ora-00928 error for every row processed...
If you pick automap it does a select all_columns from the source table. I checked the select in the component tab and it's fine. Unless the TOS has a query size limit. select col1,col2,etc... from table 1; If you tell me how to post a image in my reply I'll post the query component. Thanks for your help.
Can someone from the Talend team respond to this thread ?
I installed Talend 3.1.1 on Windows the problem still occurs. I create the same job but use Oracle 10 as my source and target database and use Oracle 10 jdbc driver the job still fails. However - I get the following error in my component log when I run the job against Oracle 10. Is some inherent size limit in the tJDBCInput code ? If yes, what is the wworkaround for large objects?
Starting job LoadOseriesstagingora10 at 15:54 11/06/2009. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: The code of method tJDBCInput_1Process(Map<String,Object>) is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit at etms.loadoseriesstagingora10_0_1.LoadOseriesstagingora10.tJDBCInput_1Process(LoadOseriesstagingora10.java:26954) at etms.loadoseriesstagingora10_0_1.LoadOseriesstagingora10.runJobInTOS(LoadOseriesstagingora10.java:40360) at etms.loadoseriesstagingora10_0_1.LoadOseriesstagingora10.main(LoadOseriesstagingora10.java:40262) connecting to socket on port 4004 connected connecting to socket on port 5135 connected Job LoadOseriesstagingora10 ended at 15:54 11/06/2009.
I get the same error on every row not just the six row. I get the same error on a larger table as well. The sql for the larger table is shown above and I picked a smaller table for the screenshots. There are no special characters in the data - I just killed the job after the sixth row.