Five Stars

tMSSqlsp

Hi, 

I'm trying to use the component tMSSqlsp to call a stored procedure that returns a result set i.e. multiple rows!

However, the help for this component shows both an input and output schema, whereas I only get the input side.

I'm also not exactly sure what components are needed to either display the result set or save it to file, I have tried a number of options, but as the initial component tMSSqlsp is not working, then I'm not getting too far.

I am using version 6.4.1, I'd be very grateful for any assistance on this topic!

Best regards,

Andrew 

4 REPLIES

Re: tMSSqlsp

Hello,

Have you already checked this document about:TalendHelpCenter:Calling a stored procedure or function without input parameter and with input parameter.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hi Thanks for the reply, yes I have looked at this, however the issue I have is related to multi column, multi row result set returned from as stored procedure!

Best regards,

Andrew

Six Stars

Hi

Recently I followed the help of tMSSqlSP to make a job. It took a while, but it worked in the end.

tJaveFlex => tMSSqlSP (You add a new column for result Set, such as ProResult ) => tParseRecordSet (Extract all columns from ProResult) 

=> tmap .

You probably have to post all details and result of your job.

Cheers,

Bin

Hello,

Could you please elaborate your case with an example with input and expected output values?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.