Four Stars

tMSSqlSP settings parameters name not editable

I'm trying to use tMSSqlSP to invoke and SP on my destination DB to log some message during the job execution. The SP expects a couple of parameters, something like this:

CREATE PROCEDURE etl.SessionLog_AddMessage(@MessageType varchar(20),@Message varchar(4000))

The problem is in the component settings: after I clicked the "+" button in the "Parameters" area, a new line is added but I can't type in the "Schema column" to insert the parameter name.

Probably I'm misunderstanding something. Sorry but I'm really a newbie with this tools.

Image 099.pngScreenshot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: tMSSqlSP settings parameters name not editable

Hello,

We are supposing that you have read the online component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tMysqlSP.

You need click the Plus button and select the various Schema Columns from dropdown list that will be required by the procedures. It is not editable. Please click 'Edit schema' to make changes to the schema if need be.

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
2 REPLIES

Hello,

We are supposing that you have read the online component reference about:TalendHelpCenter:tMysqlSP.

You need click the Plus button and select the various Schema Columns from dropdown list that will be required by the procedures. It is not editable. Please click 'Edit schema' to make changes to the schema if need be.

1.png

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Thank you Sabrina!

From your answer I also understood I had to feed the parameters for the tmsSQLSP via another component.

For my needs I used tFixedFlowInput.

Best regards.

Alberto