tMSSqlSP and NB_LINE

Five Stars

tMSSqlSP and NB_LINE

I am working with the tMSSqlSP component and I have no problems getting and parsing the results. Yet, because of that those results need to be parsed to XML I need a scenario where I can look how many results there were returned and I need to create a 0 results scenario. I am aware of the global variable NB_LINE, but does this exist for the component tMSSqlSP?

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: tMSSqlSP and NB_LINE

Well, found it. The tParseRecordSet did have NB_LINE. For anyone who wants to count the total rows of the result in the future, use a tParseRecordSet behind a tMSSqlSP. 

All Replies

Hello,

There is no global variable like (Integer)globalMap.get("tMSSqlOutput_1_NB_LINE_UPDATED") available if you use tMSsqlSP to call the stored procedure.

If you want to count the number of rows are deleted, inserted or updated, you have to use tMSsqlOutput to do it.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Is there any work around to have some information like the NB_LINE and be able to execute the procedure? When I had the Java debugger attached the information is there though...
Five Stars

Well, found it. The tParseRecordSet did have NB_LINE. For anyone who wants to count the total rows of the result in the future, use a tParseRecordSet behind a tMSSqlSP.