One Star

tMSSQLInput hangs on iteration

Hi,
I've got a multiple row input after applying the loop element in tXMLMap. After iterating I'm firing the data to the database. The first query is executed well, but when the second should be executed, the connection to tMSSQLInput just says "1 exec running, 1 exec finished". This first result is returned although the following tXMLMap is set to "All in one".
After the response is sent, execution seems to be stalled and after a while an exception is thrown and the service is terminated:
2012-03-14 18:06:27.468:INFOSmiley Surprisedejsh.ContextHandler:stopped o.e.j.s.h.ContextHandler{,null}
Exception in component tESBProviderResponse_1
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at project.job_0_1.operation$QueuedMessageHandlerImpl.sendResponse(service_operation.java:747)
at project.job_0_1.operation$ESBProviderCallbackTalendJobWrapper_tESBProviderRequest_1.sendFault(service_operation.java:879)
at project.job_0_1.operation.tESBProviderRequest_1_LoopProcess(service_operation.java:7616)
at project.job_0_1.operation$2.run(service_operation.java:7890)
web service unpublished
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at project.job_0_1.operation$QueuedExchangeContextImpl.release(service_operation.java:621)
at project.job_0_1.operation$QueuedMessageHandlerImpl.sendResponse(service_operation.java:744)
... 3 more
Caused by: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
at java.util.concurrent.Exchanger.exchange(Unknown Source)
at project.job_0_1.operation$QueuedExchangeContextImpl.release(service_operation.java:616)
... 4 more
setup:
tESBProviderRequest---tXMLMap---tFlowToIterate---tMSSQLInput---tXMLMap---tESBProviderResponse
request:
<Request>
<!--1 or more repetitions:-->
<loop>
<param1>1</param1>
<param2>A</param2>
</loop>
<loop>
<param1>2</param1>
<param2>B</param2>
</loop>
</Request>
response:
<Response>
<!--1 or more repetitions:-->
<result>
<content />
</result>
</Response>
(using TOS for ESB 5.0.2)
Thanks in advance!
1 REPLY
One Star

Re: tMSSQLInput hangs on iteration

Hi Slist,
I have used the same components as you.
For the "1 exec running" of the job (webservice) is OK, but after I have the same error message :
09:55:16.429:INFOSmiley Surprisedejsh.ContextHandler:stopped o.e.j.s.h.ContextHandler{/services,null}
Exception in component tESBProviderRequest_1_In
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.Exception: java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
Do you have found a solution to resolve this problem???
Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Stephan