tLoqateAddressRow - Can it be used in the Open Studio?

Hello All,
I am using Talend Open Studio and really want to trial the tLoqateAddressRow component.
I have created my account with Loqate and am working with them to download the local API's and documentation.
However, I just wanted to make sure that this component is available for TOS and not just the paid for versions. Can someone confirm this for me?
Thanks
5 REPLIES

Re: tLoqateAddressRow - Can it be used in the Open Studio?

Hi,
This component will be available in the Palette of Talend Studio on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform products.
So far, there is only free trail product for Talend Enterprise of Data Integration.
Feel free contact us (send an email tosales@talend.com or call us directly) for your free trail of talend platform product requirement.
Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.

Hi,
This component will be available in the Palette of Talend Studio on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform products.
So far, there is only free trail product for Talend Enterprise of Data Integration.
Feel free contact us (send an email tosales@talend.com or call us directly) for your free trail of talend platform product requirement.
Best regards
Sabrina

Hi Sabrina,
Thanks for your response...... just to clarify:
So the component would appear in the Palette of TOS if I took the trial of Enterprise? Or would I need to actually subscribe?
I feel it would be a great product to offer in the Open Studio. For example, I work for a consultancy and am trying to build an enrichment process which we would sell to our clients. There is arguably more in it for yourselves and Loqate, then there is for us.

Hi,
If the free trial of Talend Platform products is available, you will have a link to download Talend Platform product with free 30-day trial(license).
You can get tLoqateAddressRow component from 30-day trial of Talend Platform product.

Best regards
Sabrina
--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
One Star

we use Talend entreprise data integration 5.5 but we don't find this component tLoqateAdressrow.
where we can find it?
Thank you

Hi,
This component will be available in the Palette of Talend Studio on the condition that you have subscribed to one of the Talend Platform products not Talend Enterprise Data Integaration Product.
Best regards
Sabrina
--