tLoop combined with tIterateToFlow using while condition results in infinite loop

Ten Stars

tLoop combined with tIterateToFlow using while condition results in infinite loop

First : globalMap.put("response_success", true)

tLoop with while condition:   ! ((boolean) globalMap.get("response_success"))

tIterateToFlow : sets some parameters like page_nr , to call soap , until no response, set response_success=false... and stop the loop.

Look at the picture. I also tried it with a context variable.

Im missing something here...  Cant get it to work with a tIterateToFlow, basicly  tLoop never checks the global var .

Please help me out on this one Smiley Sad

Thirteen Stars

Re: tLoop combined with tIterateToFlow using while condition results in infinite loop

@Dijke, can you try with 

((boolean) globalMap.get("response_success"))==false

Manohar B
Ten Stars

Re: tLoop combined with tIterateToFlow using while condition results in infinite loop

I've tried all variatons on true/false testing (before I've posted), tried numbers too... The problem is within the tLoop if I use i<10 it works fine... as soon as I switch to whatever global var... it is broken.
Thirteen Stars

@Dijke,when you give global variable.you specify with Integer?

can you try with (Integer)global variable>10

Manohar B
Ten Stars

@manodwhb, I already tried... I also did some code inspection to see what might be the caus

Could you plase try (or somebody at Talend?), Ive exported the TEST job!?